A speaker series during Homecoming festivities featured a talk by Peter Ricchiuti, the Freeman School of Business professor and economist, who took visitors on a whirlwind and lighthearted tour of the economy and stock market. Read more on the Tulane blog.
- Tulane Students Visit Houston for NGL Feedstocks and Derivatives Conference
- Energy Students Explore Job Opportunities in Chicago
- Oak Street celebrates po’boys in a rich fashion
- Morgan Stanley’s Grant Brady and Tripp Evans Join MME Students in Trading Simulation
- Professor Takes Homecoming Visitors On Tour of Economy